Chinese Version  
  My Next Home MM2H Malaysia My Second Home  
Does MM2H Visa holder considered as Permanent Resident in Malaysia?
No. MM2H Visa is only a residential visa which allows holder to live in Malaysia for 10-years(renewable), and it does not change the nationality of the visa holder.
After I have got my MM2H Visa, is there any restrictions in the period of stay or minimum days to stay in Malaysia?
No. MM2H Visa holders can come in and out of Malaysia as many or few times they want. As long as it is still within the validity period.
When can I withdraw my fixed deposit?
After a period of one year, the participant may withdraw his/her fixed deposit for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes OR when he/she decides to terminate his/her stay in Malaysia by first informing the Ministry of Tourism of his/her intention at Malaysia My Second Home Centre.
Do kindergarten level children need Student Visas to attend kindergarden here?
Children below the school going age (of is 7 years) are not required to apply for Student Visas. They need only apply for a Social Visit Visas.
Can MM2H Visa holder get tax exemption for car purchase in Malaysia?
No, not anymore. Starting from 1st Jan 2018, the Ministry of Tourism has abolished the benefit. Only those who  have obtained their MM2H Visa in the year of 2017 can apply for the tax exemption upon car purchase, but the application must be made before 2019.
Do I need to pay tax for my offshore income in Malaysia?
Overseas income is not taxable in Malaysia although it may be taxable in the country from which is it paid. Some MM2H Visa holder have managed to obtain exemption from their home country taxes on the basis of taking up residence in Malaysia. Any income earned in Malaysia is taxable in Malaysia.
  Write To Us   |   Facebook   ©  My Next Home (MM2H) Sdn. Bhd. . All Rights Reserved. All rights reserved . Developed by